Friday 25 January 2013

1 whole month as a vegetarian!

So today marks 1 month of being a fully pledged veggieee, i actually couldnt feel better. This evening im in a mexican to celebrate, iv watched my friends all tuck into the steak and ribs, i of course had vegetable fajitas. (blogging from my phone)
Iv had a lot of support, from my mum who's purchased and cooked my food every evening, my boyfriend for buying me vegetarian alternatives, my friend stef at work who guides me on what to and not to eat and continues to pat me on the back every morning proud when i tell him I didn't eat meat when I got in the night before & my best friend Jill for showing me lots of support, arranging my tattoo and encouraging me not to be sad when I slip up, like yesterday and ate a poxy liquorice and later found out it contained gelatin, then proceeded to strop around and wipe tears from my eyes.
Thankyou.
Here's to the next month!
Emily. X x x x

me in the mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou very much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. x x